A gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
Learn More »
Meet Our Donors
We’re getting a little older and we find ourselves thinking about the future a lot more than we used to.
Read More »
Did you know there are creative ways to support the Selous Foundation’s efforts to fight for American sovereignty and independence? Ways that ensure our fight continues well into the future, while benefiting you and your loved ones at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called “planned gifts,” because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and the Selous Foundation. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can receive income for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
Where to Begin?
- Identify Your Goals
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Make
- See How Gifts Can Pay You Income
- Explore Gifts That Protect Assets