SFPPR News & Analysis is the Conservative-Online-Journalism Center of the Washington-based Selous Foundation for Public Policy Research, an independent think tank with grassroots interests and Main Street views, whose two pillars, ‘American sovereignty’ and ‘independence’ shape the foundation’s conservative public policy outlook.
Conservative Online Journalism
Headlines & Bylines
- Who Wants to Divide America?
- Ethnic Fragmentation in the Global Era: The Case of Catalonia
- From Russia with Reciprocity
- Trump Pulls the Plug on Private Toll Roads, Centerpiece of Infrastructure Plan
- After Nationalists’ Surprise Showing in Germany, is Austria Next?
- Was Vegas Massacre a Federal Sting Operation Gone Bad, Like Fast and Furious?
- The Las Vegas Massacre and the Many Unanswered Questions
- RELIEF: Ending the Horror of Exorbitant Toll Fines and Fees May be Decided by Texas Attorney General
- Putin First
- German Alt-Right Surges and Dominates the Former Communist East
- NFL: It’s “Taking Back Our Taxes” Time!
- The Washington Corruption that is the ‘Swamp’
- Syria and Iraq After ISIS: Is an Independent Kurdistan in the Cards?
- Theresa May’s Florence Speech: A Deeply Brexity-looking Brexit
- Nuclear Terror Attack for Allah
- Eastern Europe: An Area Divided and Exposed to Russian Threats