SFPPR News & Analysis is the Conservative-Online-Journalism Center of the Washington-based Selous Foundation for Public Policy Research, an independent think tank with grassroots interests and Main Street views, whose two pillars, ‘American sovereignty’ and ‘independence’ shape the foundation’s conservative public policy outlook.
Conservative Online Journalism
Headlines & Bylines
- The Dirty Red Secrets of May: The Left and Communism
- Trump Floats Gas Tax Increase After Cold Reception to Privatized Toll Roads
- Does Rise of Macron and Schulz Mean Return of “Third Way” Politics in Europe?
- All the Bad Options with North Korea
- An Election to Change the Course of History
- The Stalinist-style Assault Against White House Aide Sebastian Gorka
- Trump’s Foreign Policy ‘Flip-Flops’: More Fake News
- French Elections: Macron in ’17, Le Pen in ’22?
- Red-Green Alliance Funded by Billionaire Democrats
- Trump Lets You Vote on Controversial 2020 Census Changes
- Texas Revolt Over Cibolo Private Toll Road Reveals Bridge to NAFTA Trade
- Belarus: Whose Provocation?
- Powell: Portentious or Polarising
- Hashtags and Terrorism: A Story from the West
- Texas Ranchers Score Victory for Private Property Rights
- President Trump Assumes Leadership of the True Climate Consensus