SFPPR News & Analysis is the Conservative-Online-Journalism Center of the Washington-based Selous Foundation for Public Policy Research, an independent think tank with grassroots interests and Main Street views, whose two pillars, ‘American sovereignty’ and ‘independence’ shape the foundation’s conservative public policy outlook.
Conservative Online Journalism
Headlines & Bylines
- A Snickers and Corn View of Pundits and Pussyhats
- Texas Demographic Wake-up Call: Conservatism Must Spread to Hispanics or Texas Could Turn Blue
- Brexit and Trump, the Two Big Electoral Shocks of 2016, Meet the New Narrative
- Is Romania Approaching a Second Revolution?
- Texas Lawmakers Eye Rolling Back Laws that Make You a Criminal for Daily Living
- Reviving the V4 alternative in Central Europe
- A Tale of Two Cities — No, Wait, It’s a Tale of Two Galaxies
- Will Texas Welcome Back Uber?
- Did Nominating Little Ben “Sanders” Mortally Wound the French Socialist Party?
- Romania and the EU in 2017: The Case for a Backup Plan
- Why Theresa May Has Played a Blinder
- Rebuilding a Navy that Can Go in Harm’s Way
- “Peace Through Strength” – the Realist and Reaganesque Essence of Trump’s Grand Strategy
- How George Soros Destroyed the Democratic Party
- The People’s Mujahedin of Iran: A Most Undesirable Partner
- Reagan-Thatcher in the Age of Trump: The Origins of the Anglo-American Alliance