SFPPR News & Analysis is the Conservative-Online-Journalism Center of the Washington-based Selous Foundation for Public Policy Research, an independent think tank with grassroots interests and Main Street views, whose two pillars, ‘American sovereignty’ and ‘independence’ shape the foundation’s conservative public policy outlook.
Conservative Online Journalism
Headlines & Bylines
- Belarus: Whose Provocation?
- Powell: Portentious or Polarising
- Hashtags and Terrorism: A Story from the West
- Texas Ranchers Score Victory for Private Property Rights
- President Trump Assumes Leadership of the True Climate Consensus
- The Trump Administration’s Latin American Opportunity
- The EU’s Existential Crisis
- Eurocrats: Transparency vs. the Monet Method
- Trump vs Obama: The Battle for America Has Only Just Begun
- I Did It: The World’s Most Successful False Flag Operation!
- The Peaceful Revolution is Complete
- EU Institutions vs. Democracy
- EU Tusk Affair: Poland Is No UK
- Secret Agreement Handed Private Toll Firm Control of Texas Public Roads
- Brexit Happened for a Reason: EU Members Like Poland Ought to Reassess
- EU in the “Exit” Era: the Greek Case Renewed